The University Archives tell the story of Baylor University from a variety of perspectives.
- Leadership / Board of Trustees / Board of Regents
- Administration / Office of the President, General Counsel, Provost, Deans, etc.
- Academics / Scholarship & Research / Faculty & Staff
- Student Life
Accepting a wide array of material, the University Archives connect the campus archival collections and other institutional assets to the leadership, faculty, graduate and undergraduate students, and an international community of scholars, experts, and enthusiasts. Ultimately, the University Archives document the impact of Baylor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
To transfer inactive records to the University Archives, please review the Records Retention and Archival Policy for more information about official record-keeping policies and guidelines.
Process to Transfer Records to the University Archives:
- Review the Records Retention and Archival Policy.
- Complete the Transmittal of University Records Form.
- Please number all boxes and affix a completed Records Transfer Box Label to each box.
- Contact the University Archivist via email and schedule a time to transfer records to the archive.