Welcome to the Baylor Libraries! We hope to make your visit - whether virtual or in person - a pleasant one!
Services and Resources Available to Visitors
Our online catalog, OneSearch will help you locate books and other resources.
Below is helpful information regarding the different types of resources and services we offer visitors:
- Resources with Restricted Use
- Contact the Armstrong Browning Library & Museum, the Baylor Collections of Political Materials at Poage Library, the Keston Center for Religion, Politics, and Society, the Institute for Oral History, the Arts & Special Collections Research Center or The Texas Collection & University Archives if you plan to conduct research using material from these special collections.
- To access materials housed in our Morrison and O’Grady locations, call ahead to submit your request at (254) 710-6702.
- Internet Access
- If visitors bring their own laptops or mobile devices, Baylor's sponsored guest Wi-Fi is available. Review our Guest Wi-Fi guide for setup information. If you need access to the libraries’ electronic resources while in the Moody and Jones Libraries, ask for assistance at the circulation desk on the first floor of Moody Library.
- Scanners are available for use throughout the Moody and Jones Libraries at no cost. A USB drive is required to operate the scanner.
- Borrow Library Materials
- TexShare cardholders and Baylor Alumni may each check out a limited number of items. Visit the Online Request Form page for more information and to begin setting up an account.
If you are on campus, be sure to visit one or all of our libraries listed here under the Visit menu.